Mobile banking makes it easy to check balances, view transaction history, transfer money between NWGACU accounts, and find information about NWGACU from your mobile phone.
Now, you can download the iPhone® and Android™ apps, in 3 simple steps.
1. Download the appropriate app:
2. Sign in using your existing online banking username and password, and follow the prompts.
3. You’ll be asked to choose whether you would like to received text alerts, enter your 10 digit mobile phone number, choose your wireless provider from the dropdown menu, select the accounts you wish to access from your mobile device and accept the Mobile Banking Agreement and Disclosure.
- a website optimized to look great and load quickly on small screens
- a mobile text system allows members to quickly send a text requesting balance or recent transaction information.
- You must have a NWGACU account
- You must be signed up to use online banking
You must have a cell phone with a data plan and the ability to view web pages.